mardi 3 mars 2020

Yoga for back Pain

Good morning! 


I am a sport enthusiast and I had a back injury 3 years ago while doing some bar fix exercise.

I have been to a doctor and fortunately the problem is minor. But I do have some pain from time to time.

The problem is, I used to do fitness without following any program. I liked to go straight to the point without warming up. 

The warming should start gently, do not warm as if you were working up. Start gently then you can go harder if you want. 



The bottle line here is that I advise you to always follow a workout routine that is designed by professionals. 





Here are some good apps you can use to get nice programmes:

Samsung health 
Adidas Training
Workout Trainer 

Now, for those who have some back pains,
I advice you this video I found online that can help you relieve from pain .

It can least from 5 to 15 mins depending on you.
Check this by Ozzie Jacobs : https://youtu.be/zPLXgs07fak




Happy reading.
See you next time. 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire