mardi 10 mars 2020

Tips to escape from sugar cravings.

Hello and happy new week!
I don't know about you but I love sugar and can't really do anything about it.


since childhood I do consume a lot of sweet groceries. Also I should remind that my parents both worked in the alimentation sector. Dad owns shops and mum runned a small restauration business.
I had never had issues with sugar until I reached my adulthood.

Fortunatly enough I stated to learn more about sugar and it's unpleasant consequences. Then I learned something that really surprised me :



The only source of sugar tolerable for humans is natural sugar.

This means that we should not consume any processed or cooked food.
This may sounds cruel but after experimenting this for a week I can testify that this is true. This is even more trivial if you are susceptible to have diabetes.


Natural sugar is untestable the best sugar source for athletes and sport persons.

My favourites are:

1. Oranges
Oranges are very sweet and also they are good sources of magnesium. Magnesium is very important in case you do a lot of abs workout.

2.  Apples

My favourite sugar envy killers. Apples can Keep you full for hours in case you are fasting or cuting your calories count.


3. 🍌 Banana
🍌 are very sweet and I like them for the dinner especially when they come from Cameroon.




You have any questions concerning the best alternatives to replace your sugar intake, send me an email and I will be happy to help you.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire