mardi 3 mars 2020

Bath Music for a Better Mood

Hello, welcome to my blog.


I am often very busy and that is a reason why shower corresponds to my relaxation time. I worked 40 hours per week apart from from my other home responsabilty.

I usually listen to my favourite RAP or EDM music that provide me a very exciting bath time.


But recently with slow and calm music I realise that I do get more pleasure and peaceful bath.
For about 2 weeks, my mood has completely changed from an angry mood to a balanced mood. And I do not really complain.

I came across a very beautiful shower sound on soundcloud that I would like to share with you guys.

Shower Music:
 https://soundcloud.com/vans-swag-1/sets/shower-music


I also like this nice video sound from youtube:
EPIC THUNDER & RAIN | Rainstorm sounds For Relaxing, Focus or sleep | White Noise 10 Hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDq6TstdEi8&t=1611s

But what I like the most is to play both a shower sound and relaxing sound at the same time.


Let me know if you enjoy these tracks.
Also do you listen to music when you shower?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire